- Video that explains best protein sources.
- Article about best practices for Node developers.
- Cool 3 article series with graphics about memory management.
- Tips and tricks how to use CSS Grid Layout as a container for elements.
- The article that compares adoption speed of Flow and TypeScript.
Tim Ferris show compilation episode about mediation has several extracts from previous episodes that focuses mostly on meditation practice and related aspects.
- A nice surprise in French Open women tournament.
Short and useful article about tricks involving the usage of CSS z-index property.
- Article about different tips and tricks in using the FlexBox CSS layouts.
- Explanation of a human tendency to overestimate his capabilities. Also know as Lake Wobegon effect.
- Interesting short video about fat burning hormone and how eat when need to lose weight or gain weight.
- Hanselminutes podcast episode about how the HD remake of Age Of Empires 2 game made the way to daylight.
- Interesting Tim Ferris podcast episode with Dave Camarillo about fighting, self defence and benefits of cross-training.
- Good article that explains when is the best time to drink a coffee to maximize its impact on cognitive functions.
- Short video that gives a 4 tips what to best do with your free time.
- Interesting video about the link of fasting and inflammation.
- Long and very interesting conversation with DHH on Tim Ferris podcast about racing, programming, state of flow, business, education and many other things.
- Very interesting Tim Ferris show podcast episode about the placebo.
- Interesting article about Elon Musk that deconstruct his quick learning abilities.
- A large list of resources that will help to learn full-stack web developer technologies.
I started new MongoDb University course “M201: MongoDb Performance“.The course is mostly about overall index architecture and optimizing index usage. This course last only 4 weeks and is smaller than other MongoDb University course, but it the knowledge is more dense imho.
- Interesting Model Health Show podcast episode about the benefits of bone broth. The main focus is how bone broth can help get better skin and healthier joints. And also improves other aspects of healthy body like gut.
- Interesting video that explains why millennials how a hard time working in job for prolonged period.
- Short video that explains how keto diet can help cure cancer for dogs.
Interesting article that covers many experiences working with Node.js for 5 years in various projects.
Super inspiring TFS podcast episode with Tony Robbins about fulfillment in life and how to find it.
- Yesterday I went to play volley with work colleagues and today body is really hurting in every place. I haven’t been playing volley for long time and running and stretching is not always enough to easily adapt to different type of exercise.
- TFS show episode with Chris Young about the lessons that can be learned from genius, tinkerers and billionaires.
- An article named “Why should we use pnpm?” talks about new Node.js package manager. It just another layer on top of standard npm, that uses only one copy of any package dependency that is used and creates a hard link to that package when used in node_modules. That way it save a disk space and improve the speed when the package is used in more than one place.