- Interesting video that explains why millennials how a hard time working in job for prolonged period.
- Short video that explains how keto diet can help cure cancer for dogs.
Interesting article that covers many experiences working with Node.js for 5 years in various projects.
Super inspiring TFS podcast episode with Tony Robbins about fulfillment in life and how to find it.
- Yesterday I went to play volley with work colleagues and today body is really hurting in every place. I haven’t been playing volley for long time and running and stretching is not always enough to easily adapt to different type of exercise.
- TFS show episode with Chris Young about the lessons that can be learned from genius, tinkerers and billionaires.
- An article named “Why should we use pnpm?” talks about new Node.js package manager. It just another layer on top of standard npm, that uses only one copy of any package dependency that is used and creates a hard link to that package when used in node_modules. That way it save a disk space and improve the speed when the package is used in more than one place.
Large list of SVG icons for many popular brands and products.
Rather long but nevertheless fascination Tim Ferris show interview with Shay Carl about growing up as mormon, success as Youtuber, addictions, relationships with wife and kids.
- Small table that maps Windows operating system name with internal version number. Could be helpful when download and use different tools.
- I found this video that’s called “5 steps to stop procrastination” very informative and easy to follow in my daily life.
- Great poster that compiles many ideas and practices preached by James Altucher. Divides activities into physical, emotional, mental and spiritual categories.
- Useful article full of tips how to better organize your work day and focus on quality not quantity.
- Comparison of most popular front-end library/framework command line interface (CLI) tools, like rendering speed, page size etc.
- Very cool .NET Rocks podcast episode with John Skeet about Stackoverflow, Noda Time library and Google Cloud Platform.
- Angular documentation is pretty nice. And the architecture guide gives a general overview on the overall concepts not diving straight into the details (which there’s plenty to learn it all).
- Cool video from ASAP Science Youtube channel about different food lethal doses.
I’ve been using AngularJs for around 3 years in some projects. As Angular 2 landed a stable version some months ago I thought that it’s good time to start to learn some Angular 2. The official tutorial provides with some basics of CRUD application with routing and http service, also touches some more advanced concepts like Observables.
Nice Powershell command that show memory used by process => (Get-Process code | Measure-Object WorkingSet -sum).sum / 1GB. This concrete example measures memory used by Visual Studio Code.
Nice video that explains some common myths of low carb diets.
- Article about 10 bad habits that must be eliminated from your life.
- Packt publishing gives away one of their books for free every day.
- Article about ten habits of mentally strong people.
- Small, concise overview with interactive samples about EcmaScript 6 features
- Tim Ferris show episode number 161 with Sebastian Junger about war, journalism, writing and tribal societies.
- Video from vox.com about how to memorize learning material better, is this particular case is chapter from story.