- Tim Ferris show episode with Cal Fussman was very enjoyable because of great storytelling abilities of guest. Most interesting part was interaction with his idol Muhammad Ali.
- Another interesting TFS episode with Jocko Willink where he answers the readers questions. I admire his ability to get straight replies to very very unpleasant questions.
- This week started to experiment with using new browser SlimJet, which looks to me faster than Chrome, but uses the same features (same rendering engine, all the extensions from Chrome Store etc.). Looks like it will be a preferred choice for near future as sometimes I get tired by Chrome resource hogging.
- Interesting article about how a guy went from zero to software engineer in 12 months.
- Last Sunday I participated in Lattelecom Riga Marathon 2017 and run the half marathon distance. The result is a couple of minutes slower than year before and I can attribute that seriously smaller amount of km done (several last weeks barely 10 km per week) and a little warmer weather on top of that. This was also the first race where I didn’t eat the breakfast before race at all and also skipped the dinner the day before. The last meal was around 16:00 in afternoon on previous day. I guess the carbs is not primary fuel all the time and that’s a good thing, imho.