- TFS show episode with Chris Young about the lessons that can be learned from genius, tinkerers and billionaires.
- An article named “Why should we use pnpm?” talks about new Node.js package manager. It just another layer on top of standard npm, that uses only one copy of any package dependency that is used and creates a hard link to that package when used in node_modules. That way it save a disk space and improve the speed when the package is used in more than one place.
Large list of SVG icons for many popular brands and products.
Rather long but nevertheless fascination Tim Ferris show interview with Shay Carl about growing up as mormon, success as Youtuber, addictions, relationships with wife and kids.
- Small table that maps Windows operating system name with internal version number. Could be helpful when download and use different tools.
- I found this video that’s called “5 steps to stop procrastination” very informative and easy to follow in my daily life.
- Great poster that compiles many ideas and practices preached by James Altucher. Divides activities into physical, emotional, mental and spiritual categories.
- Useful article full of tips how to better organize your work day and focus on quality not quantity.
- Comparison of most popular front-end library/framework command line interface (CLI) tools, like rendering speed, page size etc.
- Very cool .NET Rocks podcast episode with John Skeet about Stackoverflow, Noda Time library and Google Cloud Platform.
- Angular documentation is pretty nice. And the architecture guide gives a general overview on the overall concepts not diving straight into the details (which there’s plenty to learn it all).
- Cool video from ASAP Science Youtube channel about different food lethal doses.